If you have something to say, or know someone who may have something to say and a desire or need to say it publicly, on any topic particularly those with an ethical or moral dimension, I would be interested in talking with you.
The following are topics I have created performances about and topics I am currently exploring:
- adoption – should children be removed from their biological families
- artificial intelligence – the moral framework who sets it
- colonising space – is space terra nullius; where would sovereignty lie
- conflict zones – the footprint left by academics doing field work
- data – security and literacy
- employment – do we need to be employed to earn a living
- fairies – did you know that every house has fairies
- genome editing – what are some of the outcomes from editing interventions
- indigenous people – ways of being
- integration – participating in your local community
- mental health – what does it mean to suffer from a mental health problem
- migration – what is it to leave your country of birth
- Palestine – living in Gaza
- poverty – how do we reconcile (social & economic) advantage & disadvantage
- privilege – explaining (life chances) opportunity (to those with no access)
- returned soldiers – what happens to our young when they return from war
- sovereignty – Palestine, Chagos, Malvinas, Pacific ocean islands
This list is not exhaustive. As an artist I am always looking for people with thoughts and ideas they want to turn into a live oral performance, whatever the topic.
Tell me something I don’t already know, can’t find and read; something that would cause me to stop and think; something that will enable social change.